1.The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was applied in the UK from 25 May 2018. It is an essential step forward in enhancing the privacy and security of personal data. The UK government has already confirmed that the decision to leave the EU will not affect the commencement of the GDPR that will be regulated and enforced in the UK by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO);
If you live in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have certain data protection rights and we take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data;
Should you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and should you want it to be removed from our systems, then please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Furthermore, in certain circumstances, you also have the following data protection rights:
• The Right of Access, to update or delete the information we have on you: Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If for whatever you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us on the aforementioned email address to assist you;
• The Right of Objection: You have the right to object to us processing of your Personal Data;
• The Right to Restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
• The Right to Rectification of data: You have the right to have your information rectified if you believe that information held is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The Right to Data Portability: You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we may have on you in a clear concise, commonly used machine-readable structured format;
• The Right to Withdraw Your Consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we previously relied upon your consent to process your personal information as provided;
Please Take Notice: Before responding to any data requests we may ask you to verify your identity so we can be sure we are NOT breaching any persons personal data.
What information do we collect?
2. What do we do with the information we collect? The information we collect on the website is the information you provide in the “Contact Form” and/ or “Order Form” i.e. Name, Address, Delivery Address (if any) email and optional phone number and payment details (if any);
3. Any information provided by you (as per clause 2) is used solely for the purpose of fulfilling your order and to reply to your enquiries. In the unlikely event you receive an email from us by mistake, kindly notify us and delete the email from your system. The company does not accept liability for any errors, damages or omissions which might arise as a result of any e–mail transmission. All emails sent by the company are compliant with The CAN–SPAM Act of 2003 and we will NEVER sell, barter or rent your name, email address or phone number to any third parties. Period;
4. Like most websites c60carbonoils.com also collects information automatically through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognise you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password (if any), sparing you from having to re–enter that information each time you visit our site;
5. As our payment processing and website hosting companies adopt additional technology additional information may also be gathered beyond our control through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re–enter your user name and password and we may not be able to customise the site’s features according to your preferences; However, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually;
Disclosure of Data.
6. We may disclose information in response to a court order (if any), or at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in this unlikely event the company may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases;
7. The company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe the company has any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us through our contact page immediately;
8. The new form of carbon [c60] was being tested for toxicity to establish a lethal dose [LD50] (usually recorded as dose per kilogram of subjects body weight) but scientists discovered that carbon [c60] (also known as Buckminsterfullerene and “BuckyBalls”) dissolved in organic olive oil (0.8mg/ml) made to the Baati T, et al. Protocol at reiterated doses almost doubles their lifespan by 90% and none contracted cancer strongly suggesting that the extraordinary longevity effect on lifespan is mainly due to the fading of age associated increases in oxidative stress;
9. Carbon [c60] does not at present have FDA approval for human consumption. You should always consult with a qualified health care professional prior to beginning any diet, exercise program or taking any supplement. The content of our website is for informational, educational and white paper scientific research purposes and the products are sold for that sole purpose and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or act as medical advice or to replace a relationship with a qualified healthcare professional, by using our website you agree to these terms;
10. Olive oil and Coconut oil are both generally recognised as safe (GRAS) however, if you have any doubts always seek the advice of a health care professional;
11. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, the actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/ or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, kindly contact the company through the contact page. This notice does not affect your statutory legal rights;
12. The Governing Laws shall be the constitutional & common laws of England…
Restrictions on the Use of Our Online Materials
13. All Online Materials on the c60carbonoils.com site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by c60carbonoils.com. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non–commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the c60carbonoils.com site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited;
14. Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by c60carbonoils.com or third–party licensors for your personal, non–commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual–property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse–engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use;
Limitation of Liability
15. c60carbonoils.com will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of its site and/ or products, these include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any: use of (or inability to use) the site or use of (or inability to use) any site which maybe hyperlinked from our site or failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired or any error on our site or omission on our site or interruption of availability of our site or defect on our site or delay in operation or transmission of our site or computer virus or line failure. Kindly note that we are not liable for any damages, including: damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury or damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages”). Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidental damages”). We are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both;
16. In any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site;
17. Customs and Excise charges may be applied to International orders by your local Customs and Excise departments. Any charges made by these third parties are beyond our control and are payable by the customer. If in any doubt, please check with your local Customs and Excise Departments before ordering;
18. If your goods arrive damaged in transit and are therefore faulty goods, you must return them to us within thirty (30) days of receiving them for a full refund.
If you order our products and decide for whatever reason that you no longer want them, the Consumer Contracts Regulations gives you a cancellation period that starts the moment you place your order and ends fourteen (14) days from the day you receive your goods. You then have a further fourteen (14) days from the date you notify us that you’d like to cancel your order to return the unused goods to us. Within fourteen (14) days of receiving your returned order you will be refunded the full order value excluding any postage costs. All returned items must be unused and in the original packaging;
Items that can’t be returned:
Our c60 carbon oil products are perishable items that have tamper evident security seals to ensure consumer safety. If the seal is broken and the bottle has been opened, it runs the risk of contamination and can’t be returned or refunded. This does not affect your statutory rights, it is for our customers protection. By buying our products you agree to be bound to our terms and conditions including (but not limited to) our returns policy. After contacting us to inform us you wish to return the unused/ unopened product(s) they should be sent to:
Red Dragon c60 – Huboo Ref: 3355, Unit 1, Vertex Park South, Oakwood Drive, Emerson Green, Bristol, BS16 7LB. – Write your order number on the label. Thank you
It is advised that you send your unused returned items by recorded delivery, clearly marking the label with your original order number and retain your postage receipt and tracking number.
Our Correspondence Address is: Red Dragon c60, Unit 23447, PO Box 7196, Poole, BH15 9EL
Thank you for your understanding…