1. The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply in the UK from 25 May 2018. It is an essential step forward in enhancing the privacy and security of personal data.
The UK government has already confirmed that the decision to leave the EU will not affect the commencement of the GDPR that will be regulated and enforced in the UK by the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO);
What information do we collect?
2. The information we collect on the website is the information you provide in the “Contact Form” i.e. Name, email and optional phone number (if any). We do NOT collect or hold any data on your address or payment details;
3. We may disclose information in response to a court order (if any), at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, if so the company may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases (if any).
4. When you place an order through our website you will be redirected to Amazon.co.uk who will process and fulfil your order and in turn keep your information in accordance with their data compliance policy AquariTerre/ c60carbonoils.com (“the company”) are not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party;
What do we do with the information we collect?
5. Any information provided by you (as per clause 2) is used to reply to your enquiry and answer any questions you may have. In the unlikely event you receive an email from us by mistake, kindly notify us and delete the email from your system. The company does not accept liability for any errors, damages or omissions which might arise as a result of any e–mail transmission. All emails sent by the company are compliant with The CAN–SPAM Act of 2003 and we will NEVER sell, barter or rent your name, email address or phone number (if any) to any third parties. Period;
6. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas (if any), that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of the company and this policy;
7. Like most websites c60carbonoils.com also collects information automatically through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognise you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password (if any), sparing you from having to re–enter that information each time you visit our site;
8. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re–enter your user name and password (if any) and we may not be able to customise the site’s features according to your preferences; However, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually;
9. The company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe the company has any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us through our contact page immediately;
10. The new form of carbon [c60] was being tested for toxicity to establish a lethal dose [LD50] (usually recorded as dose per kilogram of subjects body weight) but scientists discovered that carbon [c60] (also known as Buckminsterfullerene and “BuckyBalls”) dissolved in organic olive oil (0.8mg/ml) made to the Baati T, et al. Protocol at reiterated doses almost doubles their lifespan by 90% and none contracted cancer strongly suggesting that the extraordinary longevity effect on lifespan is mainly due to the fading of age associated increases in oxidative stress;
11. Carbon [c60] does not at present have FDA approval for human consumption and is therefore sold for white paper scientific research purposes, if you do not agree to these terms then kindly leave the website, by using our website you agree to these terms;
12. Oliveoil is generally recognised as safe (GRAS) however, if you haveany doubts always seek the advice of a health care professional;
13. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, the actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/ or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, kindly contact the company through the contact page. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
14. c60carbonoils.com is a trading name of AquariTerre Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales;
Restrictions on the Use of Our Online Materials
15. All Online Materials on the c60carbonoils.com site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by c60carbonoils.com. You, the visitor, may download Online Materials for non–commercial, personal use only provided you 1) retain all copyright, trademark and propriety notices, 2) you make no modifications to the materials, 3) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services, events or brands, and 4) you do not download quantities of materials to a database, server, or personal computer for reuse for commercial purposes. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute Online Materials in any way or for any other purpose unless you get our written permission first. Neither may you add, delete, distort or misrepresent any content on the c60carbonoils.com site. Any attempts to modify any Online Material, or to defeat or circumvent our security features is prohibited;
16. Everything you download, any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it, is considered licensed to you by c60carbonoils.com or third–party licencors for your personal, non–commercial home use only. We do not transfer title of the software to you. That means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual–property rights. You’re not allowed to redistribute or sell the material or to reverse–engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use;
Limitation of Liabilty
17. c60carbonoils.com will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of any of its site and/ or products, these include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any: use of (or inability to use) the site or use of (or inability to use) any site which maybe hyperlinked from our site or failure of our site to perform in the manner you expected or desired or any error on our site or omission on our site or interruption of availability of our site or defect on our site or delay in operation or transmission of our site or computer virus or line failure. Kindly note that we are not liable for any damages, including: damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury or damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “consequential damages”). Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (known in legal terms as “incidental damages”). We are not liable even if we’ve been negligent or if our authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages or both;
18. In any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any and every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract or claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct or they’re claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid if anything to access our site;
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, as amended, is expressly excluded.